Health Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 2Kcl 500Mg Tablet 30'S
In the reversal or the prevention of certain age-related aches and twinges, you may be searching for an effective supplement. Glucosamine is needed by the body to manufacture specialised molecules found in cartilage. With age, the need for Glucosamine becomes greater. After much research and combinations, HealthAid’s formulation has a special ratio of Glucosamine Sulphate, Calcium and Vitamin C.
The Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg tablets are a careful combination of nutrients that benefit the maintenance of joint mobility, suppleness and elasticity of tendons, ligaments and connective tissue. Additionally, Glucosamine and Vitamin C both contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets are specially formulated with Vitamin C and Calcium. Connective tissue that makes up the spinal discs, ligaments, cartilage and tendons between the joints is constantly being repaired and renewed. The body does this via complex chemical processes, using substances such as collagen and Glucosaminoglycines. Glucosamine Sulphate is one of the active constituents that help to make up the Glucosaminoglycines.
Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Individuals who need nutritional support for their joints
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones
- Individuals who are athletic or play sport
- People who are very active and perform manual labour
What are Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets for?
- Glucosamine and Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Glucosamine and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Glucosamine contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Glucosamine and Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Recommended Daily Intake of Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg Tablets
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one tablet daily, preferably in the evening with food. Cab be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar
- Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. This product was prepared in an environment where crustaceans are present.
CAUTION: DIABETICS SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING THIS SUPPLEMENT
|Each Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg Tablet contains (average):
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE 500MG TABLETS:
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl, Calcium (calcium carbonate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Binding Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl starch (CMS-Na), polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)], Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesiumstearate, silicon dioxide).