Botanic Clinic Youth Treat Anti-Wrinkle Toner - 300Ml
Anti-wrinkle tonic is a multifunctional dermocosmetic based on natural ingredients (99%). First of all, it restores the skin's optimal pH level, which changes through skin care and contact with water. In this way, it cares for its condition and prepares it to receive the active substances contained in your favourite serum or cream. It also has a revitalising and soothing effect, preventing irritation and dryness of the skin. What distinguishes this cosmetic is its rejuvenating properties. The tonic supports the renewal processes of the skin losing its firmness, smoothes it and reduces wrinkles.
The vegan formula, prepared by a group of experienced scientists, contains youth vitamin (E) administered in the innovative form of microcapsules. This allows it to penetrate deep into the skin, where it acts for a long time for the best effect. The product is also rich in magnolia extract, which has comprehensive anti-ageing properties.
Key Active ingredients:
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that fights free radical damage and thus slows down the skin's ageing process. It prevents the formation of wrinkles and makes discolorations less visible.
- Magnolia extract is an antioxidant that neutralises the harmful effects of free radicals. It counteracts the ageing process and stimulates renewal processes. It moisturises the skin, improving its appearance and condition, and soothes irritations.
Who is the Anti-wrinkle toner recommended for?
- Anyone with mature skin, with wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
- Those who want to effectively tone and moisturise their skin and prepare it for further care.
- People who want to strengthen the skin's protective barrier, moisturise and improve its resilience.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions of use:
Soak a cotton pad with the tonic and gently wipe it over your previously cleansed face, avoiding the eye area. Use regularly after each facial wash.