Marnys Exotique Plus Capsule 30'S
MARNYS® Exotique Plus contains Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Guarana, Taurine, Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng), Creatine and L-Arginine, a unique blend of natural ingredients especially formulated to give an energy boost in certain moments of intense activity.
Correct nutrition is of vital importance for improving performance in situations requiring it, including work, stress or sports. MARNYS® Exotique Plus supplements the diet, supporting the balance of the body in the production and use of energy thanks to the synergistic combination of its ingredients that help us fight body and mental fatigue and tiredness.
MARNYS® Exotique Plus and the properties of its ingredients favour a positive dual action, physically + mentally, in situations of extra effort because:
- Guarana and Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) invigorate the body, contributing to physical performance and reducing the sensation of fatigue and tiredness (EFSA ON HOLD 3372, 2707, 3754 ; EMA).
- The Royal Jelly in MARNYS® Exotique Plus is pure and freeze-dried, and has been scientifically tested under strict quality control in our own laboratory, and does not contain any GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms). Royal Jelly is the only food of the queen bee and is characterised by the amount of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism.
- Creatine is an organic nitrogenous acid found, to a greater extent, in muscles and nerve cells of the body. It is naturally produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys from amino acids such as arginine, glycine and methionine, and is obtained with the intake of meat and fish. Creatine increases physical performance during short-term, high intensity exercise bouts* (EFSA).
- Korean Ginseng and its ginsenoside content contributes to mental performance in terms of concentration, coordination and alertness (EFSA ON HOLD 2809, 2671, 3673, 3668, 3870, 3676), as well as to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system (EFSA ON HOLD 2670, 3672, 3930, 3672).
- Taurine is an amino acid which can be obtained through dietary sources (like poultry, beef, pork, or seafood) or produced in the body by means of the amino acids methionine and cysteine. It's synthesised in the liver and is highly concentrated in muscles, the retina and in the cells of the immune system.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that plays an important role in some metabolic pathways, such as that of nitric oxide, and is necessary to make creatine. Dietary sources of arginine are fish, seafood, beef liver, peas, lentils, and others.
MARNYS® Exotique is an ideal supplement for adults who want to contribute to keeping their body and mind vigour, for people who want to enhance physical performance when doing sport, and those who want to fight stress and fatigue.